Seminary Hall is a historically significant building constructed in 1889. Originally built as the Cherokee Nation Female Seminary, the building was purchased by the state of Oklahoma in 1909 and became NSU.
Cherokee Nation, NSU, and Selser Schaefer Architects, in collaboration with technical preservation consultant Walter Sedovic Architects, have partnered to restore the beautiful, aging building.
Recently, Michael Overall with the Tulsa World spoke with NSU’s Assistant Vice President Jon Asbill about the project. Read the full story here…
“It’s going to be beautiful. This is one of the most historically significant buildings in Oklahoma, and we’re making sure that it’s going to be around for at least another 130 years.”
– Jon Asbill, NSU Assistant VP