Project Leader/Project Architect
Selser Schaefer Architects is seeking a full-time Project Leader/Project Architect to work collaboratively in a team environment, performing design and technical production of documents in Revit through all phases of our custom Retail and Quick-Serve Restaurant (QSR) projects.
– Utilizing Revit, oversee Intern Architect(s), and lead the production and modification of Architectural documents, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
– Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, consultants, and internal project team.
– Develop solutions to technical and design problems.
– Perform code analysis and review findings with authorities having jurisdiction.
– Oversee preparation of 2D and 3D design materials for client/project team review.
– Perform product research; assist project team with material selection and system research.
– Coordinate with consultant team.
– Assist team in the construction administration phase.
– Foster a commitment to design excellence and client service
– Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design, and emerging computer technologies. Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
– Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Proficiency in researching and utilizing current building codes and accessibility guidelines.
– Experience with Photoshop and Sketch Up.
– Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
– Ability to work within a team environment both in-person and remotely.
– Bachelor/Master of Architect Degree from an accredited institution.
– 4+ years of experience.
– Architectural license or commitment to completing the licensure process within the first year of employment.
– 401k match up to 4%.
– Employee Health, Vision, Dental, and Term Life Insurance paid by employer.
– Three weeks paid time off per year.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and portfolio.
Retail Project Leader Online Application
Mail: Shane Aaron, AIA
Selser Schaefer Architects
2002 East 6th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104