Selser Schaefer Architects is seeking a full-time Construction Administrator to work collaboratively in a team environment to prepare project specifications, assist with the bidding phase, and administrate the contract for construction.
Construction Documents Phase
– Work with the Project Team to prepare Project Specifications
– Attending Pre-Bid Meeting
– Answering Requests for Interpretation (RFIs) from Bidders
– Reviewing Substitution Requests
– Issuing Addenda
– Participate in the Pre-Construction Meetings.
– Participate in Owner-Architect-Contractor (OAC) Meetings.
– Respond to Requests for Interpretation (RFIs) about the Contract Documents.
– Issue Change Directives during project construction.
– Review shop drawings and submittals to confirm conformance with the Contract Documents.
– Perform site visits and generate a field report to document observations and note issues that should be addressed.
– Review contractor applications for payment.
– Proficiency in Problem-Solving.
– Current knowledge of Building Systems and Technologies.
– Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Proficiency in Construction Management Software (Procore and PlanGrid)
– Revit proficiency preferred but not required.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Ability to manage multiple projects.
– Bachelor/Master of Architecture Degree from an accredited institution OR
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management Degree from an accredited institution.
– 401k match up to 4%.
– Employee Health, Vision, Dental, and Term Life Insurance paid by employer.
– Three weeks paid time off per year.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and portfolio.
Mail: Shane Aaron, AIA
Selser Schaefer Architects
2002 East 6th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104